Take part in the inspiring workshop sessions and perform targeted meetings with new business contacts for hi-tech knowledge gain and exchange
On the occasion of the 4th BEYOND Exhibition (BEYOND 2024), the Federation of Industries of Greece (SBE), member of the Enterprise Europe Network – Hellas, is organizing a matchmaking event on 26-27 April 2024 in the TIF-HELEXPO Exhibition grounds in Thessaloniki, Greece.
It is certain that, in the near future, automation will shape every aspect of our daily lives. As a result, connectivity will become a public good and a prerequisite for states’ development and digital transformation. BEYOND is an innovative Greek platform aspiring to have global impact in the digital arena. Participants and visitors to the exhibition will have a unique opportunity to engage in a great initiative, in the presence of influential international entrepreneurs and technology experts.
The B2B event UNLOCKPOTENTIALB2B@BEYOND2024 aims to bring Greek innovators and start-ups into contact with potential commercial and technology partners from abroad.
The b2b sessions will take place on the second and third days (26-27 April 2024) of the 3-day exhibition (25-27 April 2024), for the most efficient and concentrated timespan. In addition to performing their b2b meetings, participants will have the opportunity of attending the various special events organized in parallel to the exhibitions, focusing on new technologies.
The matchmaking event will bring together companies, research organisations and other relevant public and private sector bodies from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Why participate and how can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business / technology / research needs to other participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time- and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
Top 5 objectives to make your attendance a success:-
- Meet potential partners and/or customers
- Discover new products, technologies and/or services
- Prepare common projects or Joint Ventures
- Meet possible new suppliers and/or make new purchases
- Get information about industry’s latest innovations and developments